Fruit-Ice Cream Maker
Turn your over-ripe Fruit into a delicious healthy dessert, using our fruit ice cream maker.
Would you like a mineral and vitamin intake boost, improved athletic performance or shed those unwanted kilos, now with our Fruit-Ice Cream Maker your everyday fruit is the answer you are looking for. Fruit is a healthy choice for everyone, young and old.
- Clean, peel, deseed and cut the fruit into pieces to fit into the Charging Barrel.
- Place fruit pieces in a freezer below -18℃ for at least 24 hours.
- Place the Grinding Screw into the Charging Barrel and push to the end.
- Tighten the Discharge Barrel and Charging Barrel (use left-hand to hold the Discharge Barrel with the discharging hole facing the operator and turn down).
- Install the assembled grinding system onto the main body.
- Install the decorative part onto the Charging Barrel.
- Install the Feeding Tray on top of the Charging Barrel.
- Place the bowl under the discharge hole.
- Plug in and switch to on position.
- Insert the frozen pieces of fruit into the Charging Barrel.
- Gently push the fruit through the feeding hole using the pushing rod provided.
- Switch to off position and disconnect from power supply after use.
All those over-ripe Fruit is now turned into a delicious and creamy treat that looks and tastes like soft serve ice cream.
Pretoria - 012 548 2745